Thursday, June 20, 2013

Restaurant: Hamazushi

Let's continue with the restaurant reviews! Today, I went to Hamazushi, a 100-yen conveyor sushi restaurant located near the LaLa Garden shopping center. (It's right next to Coco's.)


With only a few exceptions, all sushi dishes are ¥100 (¥105 with tax) and on weekdays, they are only ¥90 each (¥94 with tax). When you go in, a staff will assign you a seat and give you a card mentioning your seat number.

I got seat number 10
The dishes arrives on a conveyor belt and you simply pick what you what to eat off the belt. Additionally, you may also use the touchscreen to make orders or order side dishes such as udon.

Touch screen for making orders 
Sushi arriving on the conveyor belt
Many sauces, but I have no idea which is what!
Free tea, which you have to brew by yourself
These are the sushi and side dishes available at this restaurant.



Deserts are also available at prices ranging from ¥100 to ¥200. I finished off today's dinner with a cake.

This cake costs ¥200 (¥210 with tax)
So here's the total damage.


Before you leave your table, your supposed to ask a staff to come and count how many dishes you've eaten and they'll give you a slip which you will use to pay at the counter in the front of the restaurant. However, I wasn't sure how to call the staff, so I just went to the front counter and the staff there came and count for me.

And that was today's dinner. However, for some reason, eating only sushi doesn't really make me feel full. Or rather, I'm so full that I don't want to eat any more, but my stomach feels somewhat empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment